Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
QTAC Insights Workshop- Bundaberg
The QTAC Insights Workshop has been designed specifically for careers advisors and education professionals working with students intending to progress into tertiary study. It provides broad industry insights into the following areas:
- Current tertiary education industry trends, transparency and the higher education drivers;
- Analysis of year on year application data, statistics and patterns;
- Updates on the ATAR implementation process, including new resources, key dates and access;
- 2021 Tertiary Prerequisite discussion with practical applications;
- Updates on the application process, preferencing and responding to offers for 2021 tertiary entry; and
- Updates on the assessment process, EAS and adjustment schemes.
Attendees have the opportunity to meet, upskill and network with other career education professionals and QTAC industry experts in a relaxed and informative environment at QTAC's new offices in Milton, or in our regional areas.
What time should I arrive?
Tea and Coffee will be served from 8:30am with a prompt starting time of 9am.
Parking and Transport?
Our office is located 600m from both the Milton Citycat and Milton train stations.
Early bird parking is available at Secure Parking from $16 per day if booked online.
What should I bring to the workshop?
QTAC's Milton offices are wifi enabled. Attendees are encouraged to bring their own device for ease of use. Morning tea and lunch will be provided.
I just want to help my students to apply via QTAC. What are my options?
Book in a QTAC How to Apply presentation. Our experts will come to your school (during class hours or in the evening) and explain to your students how to make the most of the application process in an engaging and informative presentation . Booking details are on the QTAC website.
Alternatively, education professionals can download the 2020 How to Apply presentation and use it as a tool to assist in application discussions. This will be available in early 2020 on the QTAC website.
Can I cancel or transfer my booking?
Registrations can be transferred or cancelled up to 7 days prior to the event.
Is my registration refundable?
Please read QTAC's refund policy.